Round Pond Recreation Center
We stayed one night at Round Pond Recreation Center in New York. It was a quick stop on our way home to Pennsylvania. Overall we loved the atmosphere here, this is a great spot if you want to feel cut off from the rest of the world.
Cost: $27 a night for water and electric.
– Fire pits at site.
– Peaceful atmosphere, beautiful views
– Paddleboat and canoe rentals
– Designated swim area for the pond (closed for the season)
– Washer $1.50 Dryer $1.50
– Fishing (need license)
– No wifi
– Limited cell service
– No cable but antenna did pick up several channels.
– No Sewer at site. Pump out station available or $8 to have someone come to your site and do it.